Sunday, August 30, 2009

The GLIDER is IN!

YAY! The Glider we ordered is FINALLY in! When we got around to ordering it, we were told it would be in in about 2 weeks (this was a looooong time ago), and then we got a call that there were some issues so they would have to order it a different way. The way they had to order it, it wouldn't be in until September 17th...and I am due the 19th! That was cutting it super close and I wasn't too happy about it, but seriously, what can you do? It isn't going to do a bit of good to freak out (although it might be entertaining....).

Anyway, it's in now and I LOVE it! We opted to not get the matching ottoman, since it was an additional ba-zillion dollars, so we took an old ottoman and my mom (Martha Stewart) made a slip cover for it that matches and it works out perfectly! I love sitting in my new chair imaging holding this little miracle in my arms :). Here's a pic of the new chair:

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS