Monday, June 15, 2009

J. Hilburn Conference in Dallas

Leslie and I at the welcome dinner. 

On Friday, I flew out to Texas with Tiffani for the 2nd annual J. Hilburn conference.  I joined J. Hilburn last August when the thought of starting a family was in the somewhat near future.  I love love love teaching, but I also know that I want to be able to stay at home with the kids to raise them.  AND the cost of daycare is so high, we would be about breaking even with what I make every month!

SO, I joined this AMAZING company called J. Hilburn (www.jhilburn.com).  It is NOT a direct sell company, or anything like that... I sell custom clothing to men.  Right now we have custom made dress shirts and polos, but we are going to be launching sweaters, slacks, and more very very soon.  

I originally did this job just to have a little extra income, but also because it is a way for me to get out and interact with the community more.  I also did it because I hoped the potential would be there for me to do this full time with a baby at home.  It is turning out to be all of the above!  

I had a great time in Dallas and am so motivated to keep on selling!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS